Network Firewall Engineer - $4200
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958865
EA License No 08C2893
Working Experience: 1-3 Years
Prior experience on networking, firewall operations (Mcafee, Fortigate) and SIEM loggings (Arcsight)
Prior experience on Incident and Change Management
ITIL Certificate or knowledge
Good knowledge on monitoring tools
Good analytic, communication and writing skills
Candidates holding relevant certifications will be of advantage
Cisco CCNA and/or equivalent experience (Good to have)
Candidate must be able to communicate clearly and fluently in English, in both speaking and in writing.
Candidates holding the relevant certifications will be of advantage.
Candidate expected to provide operational training to Network engineers to maintain Security Devices.
Security Managed Service:
• Perform 2nd level technical support upon 1st level escalation for the technologies mentioned under “Other Relevant Skillset”
• Perform escalation to internal product domain experts and external service provider (3rd party vendor)
• Work with 3rd party vendor on resolution of the incident
• Provide Incident Reports based on Severity.
• Perform regular configuration backup & restoration
• Create and update device technical documentations
• Update Security design documents
Device Change Management:
• Implement customer approved Change Request
• Plan and coordinate device maintenance on necessary software patching and version upgrades.
• Generate and compile Monthly Report, and submit to customer
• Address customer enquiries on Monthly Report.
Working experience in Singapore will be an advantage
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA license no.: 08C2893
Chern Ye Tee Dorothy | REG No :R1654859