At Nera Telecommunications, we are changing the way the world communicates. As a premier solutions provider, we are offering a comprehensive range of products and services form satellite communications, transmission networks, to Infocomm. If you have what it takes to facilitate the next generation in communications technology, this is where you should be – realizing our global vision for communications at Nera Telecommunications.
Network Engineer (Post Sales Support), Project & Service Management (1 Year Renewable Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983815
- Provide on site or remote engineering support activities.
- Provide professional services including project management, implementations, testing, migrations, and system documentation for projects.
- Provide periodic preventive maintenance on customers’ systems.
- Offer technical advices to customers and follow up on trouble tickets till satisfactory solution is concluded.
- Develop test cases and conduct hardware and software regression tests on new software/equipment prior to deployment or proof of concept of solutions.
- Logistic support of RMAs.
- Tertiary Education in Data Communications or Computer Networks Engineering.
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and urgency.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills with ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
- Possess excellent communication and people management skills.
- Preferably with experience in managing network infrastructure projects for service providers, banks and large enterprises.
- Able to work flexi hours (even after office hours and weekends when required).
- Rotational 24 x 7standby duties required.
- Preferably with good knowledge and hands on experience in LAN, WAN, WIFI technologies, VLANs, STP, RIPv1/v2, OSPF, ISIS, BGP4, MPLS-TE, MPLS-VPN, 802.1x, QoS.