Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Network Engineer **permanent, end user MNC environment**
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984386
EA License No 99C4599
- To be responsible for projects related to Local and Wide Area Network
- As a lead, this network operation includes the management of network daily activities; incident and problem management; contract management; security incident responses and management.
- Design, Plan and setup/ expand new/ existing network infrastructure as a support both local and regional
- To install, administer and configure infrastructure system and network devices (Firewall, routers, VPN, internet proxy, wireless, etc.)
- To liaise with external vendors to ensure service is met according to SLA
- Mentor and coach junior Network Support Engineer on resolving technical issue
- Ability to work well independently within a fast paced, dynamic, deadline orientated environment by embracing all tasks with competency, energy, and enthusiasm
- Have strong technical problem determination ability, exceptional system implementation, installation, and disaster recovery planning and ongoing administration experience.
- Broad knowledge in background in TCP/IP, MPLS, WAN, and LAN.
- Experience in F5, ACE, Cisco Nexus switches, SonicWALL, Palo Alto and Cisco Unified Fabric would be desired
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience; Typically requires a minimum of 7 years’ experience in network support/administration.
- Current CCNP qualified with related professional experience, CCIE would be an advantage.
- Must be customer service orientated