Komstadt Systems (KS) is a renowned top leader in providing IT and A/V system integration solutions, maintenance and support to clients in Asia-Pacific. Our global office network includes Hong Kong, Singapore, China - Shanghai, Beijing, and Guangzhou. KS is a registered Corporate Member of the U.S. Green Building Council and a Corporate Member of the Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI).
In order to support the rapid business expansion, we are seeking high caliber candidates as Network Engineer to provide professional services to clients and to ensure smooth delivery of extensive projects.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level on-site support and troubleshoot for end users
- Technical knowledge on IT security &network design and administration
- Experience in the design, implementation and administration of enterprise infrastructure, data centre services, Internet services, and network services
- Able to read and translate customer business requirement into effective systems and services solutions
- Perform research, write, publish and control configuration of manuals / documentation for technical design specification, equipment, system operation and maintenance
- Competent in IT infrastructure technology with experience in large-scale & complicated multi-platform systems
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience in Information Technology industry
- Solid IT security & network design and administration skills
- Holder of professional certifications such as Microsoft / CCNA or equivalent is a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and self-motivated to deliver good results
Apply for this job
Interested parties please email your full resume or inquiries to us. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.