ATOS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with 2013 pro forma annual revenue of €10 billion and 86,000 employees in 66 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Health, Manufacturing, Media & Utilities, Public Sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, and Worldline.
For more information, please visit atos.net
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187968
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Strong understanding of Microsoft products, software lifecycle methodology, and information systems development
- Installation of all hardware: rack servers, blade servers, switches, etc.
- Configuration and deployment of OS images and additional software, as needed, to servers, PC’s and devices mainly using Microsoft deployment products such as WDS, MDT and SCCM
- Monitoring the health and performance of SDC infrastructure to ensure service availability and SLA compliance including preventative maintenance scheduling for cooling units and UPS machines
- Interaction with clients during Strategy Briefings, Architecture Design Sessions (ADS), Proof of Concept (POC) workshops, Partner Events, Microsoft Experience Center (MEC), and training sessions.
- Involvement in any engagement that requires support within the MTC (primary support contact for Microsoft personnel and 2nd level for customers).
- Maintenance of relationships with MTC Global Technology Partners as designated by the MTC Technical Director.
- Participation in on-call team for catastrophic SDC events which could require after hours on-site response.
- Experience in virtual environments preferably with Hyper-V and System Center
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Strong organization, priority decision-making, and communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Create and maintain documentation of environment processes and procedures
- Able to lift 50 pounds
Skills and Specifications
Setup and Deployment
- Configuration and deployment of OS images to servers, desktops, and devices using Microsoft deployment products
- Servers, workstations, and devices
- Smart boards and PPI touch displays
- Interactive Center (IC) devices
- Microsoft Enterprise Software – Operating Systems (current and legacy), Office, System Center Suite, Lync, and other Microsoft software
- Storage partner monitoring and configuration software
- 3rd party software, utilities, and drivers for various hardware components
- Configuration and maintenance of all networks within the MTC and in Azure through the use of VLANs, routing, firewalls, gateways, VPNs, and load balancers
- HP ProCurve 2900 & 5400 series 1GigE/10GigE networking knowledge, VLAN design, configuration and administration, and network patch cable management
- Internet connectivity with ISP using TMG & RRAS over an MPLS network
- Server and PC connectivity to various networks
- Wireless Technologies – Familiarity and support
- Configuration and maintenance of storage equipment including SAN, NAS, ISCSI, SMB3.0 File Share appliances, and Azure Storage base appliances. Vendors include EMC, HP, X-IO, Nimble Storage, NetApp, DataON, StoreSimple, and Nutanix.
- Fiber channel switch design, configuration, administration and maintenance on Brocade (and possibly QLogic and Emulex).
- Configuration, management and maintenance of EMC, HP, XIO and NetApp SAN equipment
- Configuration and maintenance of rack mounted and blade servers provide by Dell, HP, Cisco, Nutanix, and other vendors.
- Private Cloud environments (on-site and external)
- Azure Hybrid Cloud
- Configure and manage Azure Virtual Machines through the use Microsoft Azure pack or use of web-based management portal
- Create and manage Azure Gateways for Hybrid Cloud POCs and engagements
General Maintenance Overview
- OS updates using Windows Update and/or WSUS
- Firmware updates to switches, server components and modules, partner hardware, etc.
- Configuration of Windows Server and Virtualized Server environments using Hyper-V and Windows Clustering
Datacenter (SDC) Infrastructure using APC/Schneider Electric or Emerson
- Cooling Units
- Racking equipment
- Scheduling preventative maintenance with infrastructure providers
- Monitoring via partner software – APC/Schneider Electric or Emerson
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or at least 5 years of experience in IT implementation and maintenance
- Microsoft MCSE desired