CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Network Engineer (IT Distributor / Earn up to $7K/ Fortune 500 Company)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003183563
EA License No 08C2893
Our client is a fortune 500 company, dealing B2B technology distribution in Singapore. They are headquartered in US, providing solutions and services all around the globe. Currently, they are seeking for a Network and F5 Engineer. Strong business and technical understanding is required to demonstrate/explain/implement the latest networking technologies as well as security solutions can fulfill the business requirements of customers.
- Responsible for providing subject-matter expertise and thought leadership, providing an in-depth technical understanding of solution in network infrastructure as well as security spaces in the IT infrastructure.
- Identify the services opportunities in the networking infrastructure and/or security areas and a hand-on person to implement the proposed solutions.
- Work with the Service Delivery Sales Manager to identify current and future customer projects, which have the potential to include the company product line cards especially in the networking and security solutions. Proactively stay abreast of Security and Networking Infrastructure solutions and their potential applicability with customer engagements.
- Build relationships across customer's IT silos to understand, build, document and share knowledge of their infrastructure, challenges and potential technical impact of planned projects. Develop credibility with the customer's technical management, senior management and key executives
- Articulate customers’ business and technical objectives and transform it into technical solutions.
- Able to identify the services opportunities in the networking infrastructure and/or security areas and a hand-on person to implement the proposed solutions.
- Act as primary contact for post-sales activities into particular opportunities
- Provide solution architect, implementation and post-sales support services. This is include trouble-shooting, performance tuning and etc.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and training is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years detailed technical industry related experience working hands-on with IT Operating Systems, hardware, and/or applications, coupled with experience working with customers, sales personnel and/or customer services as well as knowledge of the industry disciplines, technologies and applications relevant to networking infrastructure and security
- Mandatory knowledge of the following product suites
- Technically strong in providing support for F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) & Global Traffic Manager (GTM).
- Certified Professional for F5 implementation and support services.
- CISCO/Huawei Router/Switches (L2 and L3)
- Certified CISCO Network Associate (CCNA),Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) and Certified Microsoft System Engineer will be an advantage
- Expert level of hands-on expertise and knowledge on at least one or more main Operating systems and major hardware platforms.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
EA License No.: 08C2893, REG No : R1658439