CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003152995
EA License No 08C2893
• Responsible for implementing, maintaining and supporting computer communication networks for existing customers.
• Develop and maintain documentation related to the installation, administration and maintenance of network infrastructure.
• Assist with planning and design of the network architecture for the projects.
• Provide network configuration and trouble-shoot in all network devices such as Router, firewall, Core Switches, Switches, Wireless LAN Controller & Wireless Access Point, load balancer, etc. Device brands are Cisco, HP, Juniper, Fortigate, etc.
• Experience of configuring the LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, Routing, Switching, Firewall, TCP/IP, Multi-WAN, VLAN configuration
• Perform any other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Degree in Computer Studies or Science
- Professional certification like CCNA/CCNP is an advantage.
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant experience in IT support
- LAN/WAN support experiences
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience in Network Implementation, Cisco Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Turning.
- Good knowledge in network systems e.g Cisco switches, routers, 3rd party switches, firewall