DCI Consultants Pte Ltd
Employment agency no R1438959
Mom Registration 14C7133
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034368
EA License No 14C7133
- On-site resident network support administrators/engineers to assist and support daily network operation and services
- Monitor, maintain and provide support services in accordance with the agreed SLA
- Respond to all network related incidents, acting as the point of contact (“POC”)
- Perform P1 and P2 incident troubleshooting and assist in reporting, escalation and resolution root cause analysis of issue;
- Fulfill Work Orders (E.g. cabling installation);
- Fulfill Change Requests (E.g. firewall rules change, configuration of access switches, changing of switch port vlans for device connections);
- Fulfill and follow through with Incident tickets (E.g., troubleshooting of network connectivity issues such as physical cable issues);
- Planning and scheduling of network preventive maintenance activities based on the network inventory list;
- Liaising with customer personnel, external cabling contractor, network equipment product vendors (for troubleshooting of Layer 1 physical cabling, access switches and switch ports, RMA/equipment deliveries, replacement parts);
- Any other related backend monitoring team and services.
- Perform verification and endorsement on all facilities equipment’s delivery order and service report from third party vendors (if applicable) prior to submission to
- Customer authorized representatives for approval.
- The on-site support administrators/engineers are expected to perform standby duties to support and assist in finding a resolution for all P1 and P2 incident(s)
- and/or problem(s) issue. Such standby duties might be required outside of the Standard Working Hours.
- Must have CCNA, 3 years min hands on experience on Cisco devices as a field engineer
- Fulfillment of any other network services job/tasks as assigned by Customer