Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Network Engineer (Up to $3000 @ Bendemeer, 2 years)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986527
EA License No 08C2893
- Administration, support & maintenance of campus-wide network infrastructure including Cisco Firewall (FWSM)
- Ensure that the campus network is in optimum performance by continually reviewing areas of improvement
- Recommend the optimum or alternative solutions
- Monitor and maintain service availability
- Accountable for network operations
- Ensure procedures are documented
- Ensure SOP are up-to-date
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures
- Follow up on requests, deployments & incidents/issues (including escalation) and ensure proper and timely closure
- Ensure that relevant parties (including the requestor/users) are updated on the progress
- Maintaining and upgrading OS on Network Devices
- Configuration and maintenance Layer 2 Switches and Layer 3 Routers
- Configuration and Implementation of Core Firewalls
- Updating documentation and diagrams to any changes to the environments
- Experienced and familiarity with Structured Cabling, Network, and routing technologies, network solutions i.e. using CISCO, Juniper, FortiNet network equipment
- Responsible for working with the Service Desk & On-site Support Team to provide Network support
- An advantage for those who is having converged communication experience or implemented complex technicality such as MPLS.
- Degree in IT, Engineering or Computer science
- Strong understanding of routing protocols like EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MP-BGP, MPLS, TE, QoS. Possess good level of knowledge, working experience in Internetworking, IP routing protocols and troubleshooting for MPLS/IP VPN based networks
- Possess industry standard certifications such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIP/JNCIA/JNCIP/JNCIS
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and methodologies to deliver high quality support to meet customers’ needs
- Windows applications software skills like MS Words, Excel, Power point, FTP, TFTP, etc
- Knowledge of Managed Services and hands on experience on LAN/WAN technologies
- Knowledge of Layer 2 Technologies: Good knowledge of Switching technologies like VLAN's, HSRP, Devices: Juniper routers & switches, Cisco routers & switches, Huawei switches
- Be a Team player with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Customer oriented and be able to handle difficult situations.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, kindly email us an updated copy of your resume.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No.: 08C2893 (Capita Pte Ltd)
Registration No.: R1655378 (Lee Ning Huan)