Credit Bureau (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961031
Responsibilities (Primary role):
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, QoS, WAF).
- Perform Network routing: Static, EIGRP, Basic BGP.
- Manage and maintain layer 2/3 switches and routers.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Troubleshooting network connections (e.g., Lease Line, Metro-E, MPLS, internet) problem between offices' (local and overseas) and between members at Data Centres.
- Work with Security Team on the security requirements.
Responsibilities (backup role):
Windows Server (2008, 2012 & Exchange Server 2013), workstations setup and maintenance.
Maintaining Active Directory Servers, user account creations and group policy configuration.
Maintain VMware ESXI servers.
- Manage and maintain windows file server and SFTP connection between offices, members and vendors.
Diploma or Degree in IT related discipline.
Proven hands-on network experience.
Proven hands-on experience with monitoring and network diagnostics.
CCNP / MCSA certifications will be an added advantage.
Experience with IBM MQ and ConnectDirect CCNP / MCSA certifications will be add advantage.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Credit Bureau (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Credit Bureau (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Credit Bureau (Singapore) Pte Ltd (CBS) is Singapore's most comprehensive consumer credit bureau that has full-industry uploads from all retail banks and major financial institutions. It is a joint venture between The Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS) and Infocredit Holdings Pte Ltd.
The setting up of a consumer credit bureau in Singapore is a significant addition to enhance the Republic´s risk management capability. Since 2002, the Banking Act has allowed CBS members to disclose and obtain credit-related information to mitigate consumer credit risk through information pooling from CBS. The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) provides the regulatory guidance and support to CBS to bolster the integrity and transparency of Singapore´s financial sector.
To do this, CBS aggregates credit-related information amongst participating members and presents a more complete risk profile of a customer to credit providers. This helps credit providers to determine the likelihood of the customer repaying, thus enhancing their risk assessment capabilities. Our goal is to help credit providers make better lending decisions quickly and more objectively.
Interested candidates, please email a detailed resume, together with a recent photograph, stating the position applied for in the subject matter and stating your current and expected salary to:
Credit Bureau (Singapore) Pte Ltd
2 Shenton Way
#20-02 SGX Centre 1
Email : email@example.com
URL : www.creditbureau.com.sg
* We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified