CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Naval Architect (Stable Career with Attractive Remuneration Package) / INW
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961520
EA License No 08C2893
- Prepare technical specifications for tender, equipment and material procurement and perform technical evaluation of vendor’s bid
- Prepare and review arrangement / structural drawings, and Bill of Material for Approval, Working and As-Built
- Assist in the development of new designs and design concepts
- Perform naval architectural calculations
- Perform structural design and strength calculations (Structural Engineer)
- To ensure equipment specification, installation control document and interface design specification are properly maintained, disseminated and use for preparation of design activities
- Possess degree in Naval Architecture/Civil Engineering with at least 3 years relevant experience
- Preferably those with hull, outfitting and ship design/repair experience from the marine or related industry
- Good knowledge of international design codes, such as SOLAS, MARPOL, IMO MODU Code and API standards.
- Knowledge in NAPA or GHS software for stability calculation or FEMAP/Nastran for FEM calculation will be advantageous
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is a must
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: INW) or contact our office at +65 6318 9017 for a confidential discussion.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Code: INW
EA License No.: 08C2893