You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986773
- Takes lead in providing a high quality museum visit experience for visitors and guests.
- Provides support to operational, security, safety and estate matters of the museum and its art collection.
- In charge of day to day operation of galleries in the museum.
- Assist in estate maintenance related to building and its infrastructure.
- Ensure the safety and security of staff, visitors and artworks.
- Provide concierge services to visitors and guests of the museum, including public enquiry over the telephone and publication sales.
- Provide logistical support, including setting up of Audio Visual (AV) equipment and furniture during museum events.
- Minimum GCE 'N' level / GCE 'O' Level / ITE
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Able to work on weekends and evenings when required
- Able to set up AV equipment and have general understanding of M&E equipment
- Physically fit as the job requires one to provide logistical and maintenance support to events, exhibition equipment and gallery assets.
- Pleasant personality and visitor service-oriented
- Meticulous in task outcomes and able to work as a team
- Proficient in MS Office applications