jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035619
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0275651
about the company
Our client is a prominent company in the tech industry that has a solid global presence. The company is now looking for Murex Consultants to join their dynamic team of talented individuals. The company will provide a comprehensive training & development program conducted overseas. If you are keen to work in a dynamic company that allows you to travel across the globe, this is a perfect opportunity for you!
about the job
As a Murex Consultant, you will be the client's point of contact to help resolve their issues.
You will be required to:
- Write and distribute technical and functional documents
- Analyze, design and configure, database for Murex System
- Carry out configuration of lifecycle of various financial products, static data, payment instructions, document templates etc. in the system.
- Understand the client business processes and layout the efficient automation process
skills and experience required
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Degree in IT or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Murex experience
- Good understanding of various financial products
- Solid knowledge of shell scripts, SQL, Oracle, Sybase database, Unix, Procedures
- Willing to travel across globe based on business needs
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org
(EA: 94C3609/ R1109259)
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.