Mobility Sales Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987831
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13894
- Leading Telecommunication MNC
- Dynamic and vibrant work culture
- Up to $160KOTE
A well known multi-national enterprise and service provider with operations across the world is expanding in the APAC region.Due to expansion, they are looking for a Mobility Sales Manager who will be working with regional sales teams to deliver/sell mobility solutions for customers needs across the region.
- You will be responsible for the development and selling of Mobility solutions across a regional client portfolio
- Drive the overall closure of sales and achieve revenue quota for mobility in the region
- Working on global enterprise customers, you will close deals and consistently grow accounts
- You will be responsible for the Mobility P&L and AOP planning, sales governance reviews and product roadmap planning across the region.
- Degree qualified, you will have 5 years proven track record in mobile services domain
- With an engaging personality, you will have experience in managing key accounts and generating opportunities in complex enterprise software sales environment
- Commercially savvy, you will have knowledge and understanding of evolving mobile ecosystem and their solution requirements
- Well presented, you will be able to engage and foster c suite relationships across global organisations.
- Regional travel will be required
If you are savvy in mobile solutions, this offers you opportunity to work across the region.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ankita Jain (EA Reg. No. R1328322) on +65 6429 3209 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.