CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Mobile Team Lead (Android/iOS)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187450
EA License No 08C2893
- **Job Responsiblities**
• Analyzing new requirements, designing and implementing technical solutions
• Executing code reviews
• Coaching and mentoring colleagues on the development team
• Researching and testing new solutions, including authoring sample code, to solve a customer’s technical obstacles
• Interacting with managers, developers, and back end teams
• Deployment of code, database migrations, and a thorough understanding the impact of changes in the production environment
• Understanding and augmenting the system and application architecture as needed
• Public showcase and repository of Mobile Apps and work desirable.
**Technical Skills****Leadership Skills**
1. 5-7 years of overall software development experience and Android(Java) and iOS(Objective-C and Swift) native application development and customization.
2. Experienced with responsive web development will be a plus.
3. Experience on agile development teams
4. Experience in leading technical teams
5. Experience in cloud development technologies (AWS)
6. Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases
7. Experience with Git or other similar version control systems
8. Ability to set up continuous integration, static analysis tools and code coverage tools
9. Experience writing automated unit and functional tests
10. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
• Ability to lead and work with a team of size 4-5 members
• Must be able to work with the project manager to map the development lifecycle, outline sprint & overall roadmap and schedule, and set / review the overall quality of deliverables.