Mobile Integration Engineer (Android or IOS) - C/Swift/Java, MVC
Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984179
EA License No. 13C6584
The role is based in Singapore
- Involve in the end to end integration of company products with clients and support.
- Troubleshoot technical Live issues, client issues and debug code for resolution.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical Live issues
- Will work closely with business and product groups including customer support, release engineering to resolve complex issues
- Participate in integration, release and onboarding activities as well as develop processes for the same.
- Mentor junior team members and act as Subject Matter Expert and POC to represent team with clients, product and Dev teams
- Knowledge of Android or iOS technologies - Objective-C/Swift/Java, network architecture and MVC design pattern.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for mobile platform. (required).
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, source control (GIT, SVN etc) and peer code-reviews (required).
- Knowledge Android/iOS platform and OWASP security practices.
- Experience with android/iOS development tools (Android Studio, Gradle build, XCode etc).
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
- Very good understanding in all phases of SDLC, security requirements, multi-tier application development with hardware interaction, deep understanding of network protocols and blue tooth technology, test driven development, SDK development - maintenance and support.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among concurrent projects.
- Familiarity with web service development, DBMS, UNIX shell scripts, PHP, SQL is a plus.
- Ability to provide thought leadership on mobile excellence and practice.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives.
- Proven ability to work and have fun in a team environment.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd
About Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd
Softenger offers a variety of managed services in the field of Information Technology. We are committed to provide the right services to maintain and enhance your IT infrastructure, so that you can focus on achieving your business vision. Ideas are the foundation of evolution. There must be a drive to act on those ideas. Our services start with precision thinking, followed by focused approach and proficient execution. Softenger provides your business with a broad array of Enterprise system management services based on Industry-standard methodologies and practices. From system, database administration to Security Solutions and continuity of business, we deliver services that will meet your business strategies and goals.