Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Mobile Developer (iOS, Swift)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988945
Employer Ref. 1027900/001
The company is an investment firm focused on real estate. They are a global company listed on the NY stock exchange. This is a perm role within the Data Analytics department, based in Singapore.
About the Mobile Developer (iOS, Swift) role:
As the Mobile Developer (iOS, Swift), you will apply your Swift or Full-Stack development skills and creativity to create new, innovative, data-centric applications that will benefit internal employees and its clients.
- Design, develop, maintain, test, and support information deliverable (e.g., mobile apps, interactive visualisations, dashboards, and reports)
- Partner with the data analytics team to develop the information infrastructure required to support the creation of information deliverable
- Partner with IT team to productise information deliverable using standard design patterns and best practices
- Review the current business processes and data flows for creating and distributing information throughout the organisation
- Leverage IT skillsets to rewrite current business processes and more effectively deliver information to the organisation using the information infrastructure
- Use modern tools and technologies to produce innovative techniques for delivering and displaying information
To succeed as Mobile Developer (iOS, Swift), you should come with strong business acumen and possess an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Swift 2.1+ or modern Objective-C development using Xcode targeting iOS 9+
- Able to design Core Data managed objects and maintain Core Data models
- Display data in customised UITableViews and UICollectionViews
- Able to communicate over the network, using third-party SDKs and APIs, and processing JSON data
- Able to implement protocols, handle actions, and perform background processing (i.e., multi-threading with GCD or NSOperationQueue)
- Able to maintain storyboards and applying auto/adaptive layout to UI layouts
- Experienced in MapKit or related technologies
- Experienced in core animation, gestures, and related technologies
- Capable of using mobile Backend-as-a-Service platforms such as CloudKit, Parse, or Firebase
- Ability to communicate and to work in international teams
If you enjoy working with data and making sense of information, and if you are looking to work with bright and inspiring colleagues, apply for this Mobile Developer (iOS, Swift) role now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653097 Daphine Choo