mobile app developer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987951
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 2002002
Industry: Internet Services
Job Category/Function: IT - Software / Development
Salary: SGD 3000 - 4500
Location: Central, Singapore
- Job Summary:
- You will be required to develop end-to-end custom mobile applications and occasionally manage and work alongside some of our remote team of mobile developers in other Monstar Lab locations. You will be required to take ownership of entire project lifecycle to ensure every project is delivered on time, within the expected budget and meets the end customers requirements/specification. You job scope will also include all client facing communication and agile project management and reporting.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Analyse Requirements of the client and suggest new ideas
- Lay out the IOS app UI/UX as per the design from PSD/Sketch file
- Code the core app with Objective C/Swift
- Work with IOS SDK, APIs & various device sensors
- Communication with clients and development teams
- You must have at least 1-2 years of work experience in the related industry / position / freelance
- You must have a few reference applications in the Apple App Store
- You must be proficient in developing apps for IOS (Objective C/Swift)
- You must be familiar and comfortable working with Restful Web services. Backend-as-a-service (BaaS). Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and all common third party APIs, Payment gateways etc.
- You must have knowledge of using different Mobile sensors (GPS, Accelerometers, Gyroscope, Camera, Microphone etc).
- You must be comfortable with Git/Version Control.
- You must have attention to detail. Infact why don’t you just go ahead and write the secret word - Diversity anywhere in your job application, email subject line, cover letter so that we know you have read this.
- You must be motivated enough to work at a startup company and grow with us.
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Transportation allowance
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Yata Hidetaka (Registration No.: R1216038 )
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.