Mobile Advertising Sales Manager- APAC
Smaato Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002981820
We are looking for an independent individual to work in our Direct Advertising Sales - APAC team.
A Mobile Advertising Sales Manager is responsible for facilitating the business needs of existing and potential clients by building and maintaining advertising revenue against established revenue targets within list of target accounts and identified regional coverage. This involves in taking lead on day-to-day management and optimization advertising & publisher inventory to ensure guarantees are met and new advertising campaigns are generated. Good Mobile Advertising Sales Manager will strive to exceed revenue targets through active strategic selling, account support, program implementation and managing program terms and expectations for existing and potential clients.
The Mobile Advertising Sales Manager will report to Advertising Sales Director. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in a fun and fast paced energetic environment with immense growth potential of mobile marketing.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in a fun and fast paced energetic environment with immense growth potential of mobile marketing.
- Drive account market share and grow territory and account revenue to meet and exceed goals
- Build strong sales relationships directly with brand advertisers and ad agencies
- Expert in consultative sales providing approach to meet brand objectives
- Own & develop senior level client relationships to penetrate target accounts and develop new business
- Manage day-to-day servicing needs of clients including campaign trafficking, reporting and follow up with any additional requests
- Produce frequent and regular account status updates through written and verbal communication
- Attend appropriate industry events, conferences to effectively network and grow your industry knowledge
- Responsible for regular and accurate reporting on client spend and client engagement pipeline
- Serve as advocate for clients by identifying clients’ needs and opportunities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/ Bachelor in Business Management/Marketing
- Strong understanding of online and mobile advertising and expertise in digital media/marketing
- With wide network relationship with agencies, agency trading desks (ATDs) and direct marketers is a good plus
- With experience supporting and servicing clients using advertising products and technology
- A demonstrable record exceeding revenue goals and driving new businesses
- Having good understanding of ad-tech ecosystem with granular understanding of RealTime Bidding (RTB) and Supply-Side Platform (SSP), Demand-Side Platform (DSP), ad exchanges, adnetworks business can be an advantage (but not necessary)
- Candidates with more relevant experiences will be considered for the manager role
- Excellent interpersonal communication & presentation skills, both in spoken and written
- Self-motivated & result oriented individual
- Team player with ability to work independently, with a strong sense of ownership and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Competitive salary and incentive program
- Comprehensive health care
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Regular team activities and events
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline
- Position is based in Singapore
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy working in a fast-paced technology based environment, we are interested in hearing from you. To apply, please click on APPLY NOW and submit your detailed resume. Alternatively, you can submit your application to:
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employer Branding Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdMija1dQ_U
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Smaato Pte Ltd
About Smaato Pte Ltd
Smaato is the global real-time advertising platform for mobile publishers and app developers. Smaato runs the world’s largest independent mobile ad exchange and has been pioneering innovative, mobile-first solutions for publishers since 2005. Smaato’s SPX is a global, intelligent, and free to use self-service platform built to solve the mobile monetization challenge for its over 90,000 mobile app developers and publishers. The company’s worldwide reach and extensive network of demand partners provides a massive inventory of advertisers with one single integration. Smaato manages up to 6 billion ads every day around the world, across over 1 Billion mobile users each month.
More Jobs from this employer