|Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects.|
We have got over 2200 consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India.
Professional Services - Since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms.
Managed Services group focuses on the comprehensive services on a managed mode- where the responsibility of delivery and Service Levels are undertaken by Optimum for providing a strong value to the customers.
This Service enables organizations to optimize overheads and realign focus of their internal resource towards core competency and value addition areas of the organization.
Software Applications & Services provides a wide range of services and turnkey solutions that run gamut from short-term focused services to long-term comprehensive, leading-edge solutions. The scope covers the end-to-end application platforms from legacy domains to web based applications.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
Middleware Engineer (Websphere)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988154
EA License No 07C3330
Optimum Solutions (Co. Reg #199700895N) is looking for a Middleware Engineer.
The Middleware Engineering team is part of the Global Service Engineering and is responsible for common middleware and integration infrastructure that supports communication between multiple enterprise applications and multiple business lines.
This role will be responsible for design, development, configuration, problem analysis, deployment and continuous operational improvement of middleware technologies.
The responsibility includes implementing solutions via current or proposed middleware technologies, including but not limited to Application Servers (WebSphere, tcServer, GlassFish, JBOSS etc.), Web Servers, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker and Java applications. Understanding of SOA, Data power, LDAP and database will be a plus. He or she must be able to collaborate with others to manage and rationalize incoming requirements in order to implement appropriate solutions.
- Gather and analyze requirements from development teams to design, deploy and support of various enterprise middleware technologies.
- Provide technology leadership in tcServer, WebSphere Application Server, MQ, WebSphere Message Broker.
- Architect, integrate and configure applications to fully utilize the above technologies as well as Datapower, LDAP, Siteminder and other Middleware technologies.
- Provide level 3 (engineering) production support for integration solutions in production environments
- Lead problem resolution and improvement efforts
- Drive constant interaction with developers, architects, and project managers.
- Enhance Middleware and Integration operating procedures and engineering patterns.
- Provide input to project planning, estimation, budget, resource, and technology planning.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years experience in creation and maintenance of enterprise-grade application architecture, including SOA and messaging systems
- 3-5 years of experience with Application servers like WebSphere Application Server, GlassFish
- 3-5 years of experience on various web servers like JBOSS and IIS
- 3-5 years of experience with a scripting language (Perl, Python, bash)
- 3-5 years of experience on MQ
- Experience in troubleshooting production issues and problem solving.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent UNIX/Linux/Windows skills