Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Middle Office Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961089
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. Rachel Tay
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of FX, FX Options, DCODs and FX Derivatives products
- Matching of trades
- Follow up and escalate any missing trade or discrepancies
- Prepare trade confirmations and event advices to clients
- Consolidate client confirmations/advices for internal pouching to Client Service team
- Assist with trading desk and operations
***Interested applicants, please forward resume to racheltay @ recruitexpress.com.sg
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Rachel Tay Ting Ting (R1104691)