Microsoft Engineer (Maintenance Role)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003183363
EA License No 08C2893
Description and responsibilities
- Staff should have experience in implementing and administrating Microsoft Products, especially Active Directory, System Centre infrastructure, together with the common network services like DNS, WINS, DHCP, etc.
- Have administration experience in a medium to large environment.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and fixing issues.
- Knowledge in Software deployment and patch management procedures including server patching.
- Troubleshoot software and patches deployments.
- Test, troubleshoot, and debug deployment issues
- Provide reports to management
- Experience with capacity Planning, Risk Management & customer Service Orientation.
- Methodical approach to problem solving and resolution.
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
- The ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in an organization; develop procedural documentation; develop and conduct effective presentations.
- Technical Certification, especially Microsoft, with at least 5 years IT experience
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please click the "Apply Now" below.
Only shortlisted applications will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No : 08C2893 | REG No :R1654858