Adept Manpower Solutions Pte Ltd-3
Merchandising Executive / Senior Merchandising Executive / Merchandising Assistant Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034586
- To manage , plan and develop new idea, new items and new trading term to meet sale budget and objectives.
- Introduce new merchandise/ Vendors to improve sales.
- Improve margins and pricing strategy, sales & returns per square foot performance for each vendor.
- Work closely with retail operations to establish better product mix for each store - latest trend.
- Consistently make suggestions to improve visual merchandising through display units, layout plan for all outlets.
- To plan sales promotion, events and activities for the outlets.
- Review with major vendors frequently to monitor their set budgets and worked towards having vendors to achieve set targets.
- Review trade margin and volume rebates with vendors on a yearly basis.
- Procurement for assigned department of outlets.
- Works closely with all internal and vendors parties towards achieving company plan budget
- Work closely with Retails Operations for any reconfiguration, and new stores layout plans and
- Ad-hoc as assigned.
- Min. Dip / Deg in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Min. 2 - 5 years of merchandising experiences.
- Candidate with richer experience would be considered for senior positions.
Please remember to input the following information in your resume: -
1) Current salary
2) Expected salary
3) Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment)
4) Notice period
5) Position applied for in the email
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful shortlisted candidate will be notified.