Linktrix Consultants Pte Ltd
LINKTRIX Consultants is an organization that specializes in partnering with it's clients in finding the most suitable fit for both the companies we work with and the individuals we represents.
We believe in order to obtain excellence in our service delivery, we will need to bring with our foundation in terms of working closely with every single candidates that we represent and in close collaboration with our Clients we represent by understanding their needs and culture to ensure a perfect fit for both Clients and candidates.
With professional consultants and established networks Linktrix Consultants could serve any needs that our clients may have in the Asia Pacific region.
EA Licence Number: 13C6882
Merchandiser (Leading Retail MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153598
EA License No 13C6882
Our client is positioned as "the Worldwide authority on kids, families and fun". It is the largest child-related product specialty chain store in the world.
They are seeking motivated and career oriented individuals to join our fast growing and dedicated team.
- Plan, select and purchase quantities of assortment and merchandise that are sold in retail stores.
- Source new and review existing assortments to ensure they remain competitive.
- Keep update to market trends and changes in customer demand.
- Develop merchandising plans for stores and review regularly to refresh store site and zone display.
- Establish and maintain effective sales & margin for the assigned product.
- Manage the team’s day-to-day buying activities and carrying out relevant market research.
- Liaise and work closely with internal departments both locally & regionally to develop purchasing, promotional and pricing strategies to achieve turnover and profitability, and ensure the smooth execution of the merchandising & promotional programs.
- Prepare and execute the purchasing plan based on budget.
- Analyze sales performance to monitor inventory and replenishments for stores.
- Participate in trade exhibitions & fairs for sourcing & buying of merchandises from different vendors.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with vendors.
- Tertiary education or above
- At least 3 years of solid experience in retail buying or toy/infants wear/children wear merchandising
- Excellent global communication skills; written and oral
- Proficient in using computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong numerical sense, detailed and analytical mind
- Strong communication and negotiation skill
- A good team player and able to work under pressure