jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988086
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2619
This is an exciting opportunity to join a US retailer known for high-end products under the Merchandising division.
Our client is looking for an individual capable of supporting the forecasting, merchandise planning and inventory control of the different stores.
For this role, you will be the responsible for the: sales forecasting, open to buy, inventory control and merchandise planning of the different stores and departments.
- Generate the sales forecast at SKU level for each retail stores.
- Maintain the open to buy at its optimum.
- Control the inventory level for each stores.
- Identify source of out of stocks and propose solutions.
- Propose purchase plans to the different stores.
- Participate in catalogue optimization with relevant departments.
- Review the sales forecast.
- Ensure the sales forecast is updated in the system for each SKU.
- Recommend floor organization of the stores.
Skills required and desired:
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree in Merchandising, Supply Chain, Procurement.
- Ideally at least 3 years' experience in a Retail/FMCG organization.
This company has excellent working environment, culture and also provides exceptional career development and growth.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Cyril Martins on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1654767 (Cyril Martins).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526