BeThe1 is a high quality recruitment consulting firm of middle & senior management in fashion, beauty & retail with offices in Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, Singapore
> Expertise in retail, commercial, marketing, finance, HR, creation, supply chain, management
> 15 searching missions / month of middle management and senior executive
> Powerful sourcing: pool of 160,000 professionals plus 1.750 Alumni organizations, social networks, web tracking, referrals, etc.
> Competitive and fast: short-list within 1 week / 25% service fees (12,5% initial 12,5% success)
> High quality and efficient: fill rate of 77%, retention rate hired candidates of 88% after 1 year, 78% after 2 years, 68% after 3 years
> Trust, transparency, commitment and humanism
Please note that only candidates who will applied via BeThe1 system will receive an answer on the status of their application. BeThe1 is the exclusive recruiter for this mission.
Co. Registration: 200807558E
Co. EA License: 16S8220
Merchandise Coordination Manager APAC (based in HK)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029546
EA License No 08C4898
Our client is one of the world’s most well-known luxury shoe designers with women shoes, men shoes and accessories line. There are over 100 boutiques around the world in about 46 countries, selling in renowned department stores, boutiques and websites.
To support their retail expansion in APAC, they are searching for a high caliber candidate for the newly created role of Regional Merchandise Coordination Manager APAC (based in Hong Kong).
Objectives and Responsibilities
Reporting operationally to the APAC Managing Director (based in Hong Kong), you are assisting the APAC buyer teams (Hong Kong, China, Korea, Japan, Australia, Vietnam, Singapore, Taiwan, ... ) in reaching their sales plan target (sell-in and sell-out) through an optimal stock management and in-depth regional sales analysis and market intelligence.
Your key duties are:
Merchandise and Stock management:
- Support all the APAC Buyers in merchandise management including: order follow up, stock allocation monitoring, stock reallocation & replenishment management, warehouse schedules and deliveries, and other logistics administration
- Build strong relationships and liaise with internal and external stakeholders (stores, logistics, and other operation counterparts) to ensure efficient management of merchandise requests
- Ensure an up-to-date product database for the region (including item coding, product and price information)
Reporting and Support:
- Refine overall weekly sales reports and provide detailed analysis to support the local Buyer teams in identifying business opportunities and adjusting accordingly their action plans to reach their targets and KPIs
- Develop regular merchandising reports (information collection, regional consolidation, analysis and recommendations) for the business divisions at HQ
- Create a regional dynamic and collaboration within the APAC buyer teams and provide them with global and regional best practices as well as regional intelligence on business and fashion trends
- Ensure consistency in the definition and implementation of Merchandising KPIs across the APAC region
- You have a minimum 3 years working experience in related merchandising functions (buying, planning, forecast, stock management, etc.) at regional level for commercial subsidiaries with retail and distribution activities
- You have a genuine passion about Fashion and a solid product and business acumen
- You are proficient with Excel and other IT tools combined with solid analytical skills
- You are comfortable remotely interacting with multi cultural and cross functional teams combined and keen in supporting strategically and operationally the Buyers team
- You are energetic, highly organized, result driven with strong leadership and interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- You thrive in a fast changing and growing business and are excited to build and optimize organizational processes
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. French is a strong plus