Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) is the holding company of award-winning attractions Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo. WRS is dedicated to the management of world-class leisure attractions that foster conservation and research while educating visitors about animals and their habitats. A self-funded organisation, WRS also collaborates with various partners, organisations and institutions aimed at protecting local and global biodiversity.
We are inviting capable and motivated individuals to be part of our dynamic team.
Membership Crew (1 Year Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982617
Employer Ref. Singapore Zoo ID=760
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance and advice on membership packages based on family size, visit pattern, available promotions and budget
- Process membership applications and necessary follow-ups
- Provide administrative support
- Promote membership at in-park events and roadshows when required
- Assist in other customer service related matters including resolving issues
- Minimum GCE 'O' levels
- At least 2 years of experience in sales, guest relations or similar customer fronting environment
- Experience in membership services and administration will be an added advantage
- Individual who can multi-task and possess a cheerful and pleasant disposition
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays