jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989375
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 12001002
Industry: Internet Services
Job Category/Function: Writer / Copywriter
Salary: SGD 4000 - 6000
Location: South West, Singapore
- Southeast Asia’s healthcare industry has grown rapidly, from a market size of USD 67 billion in 2005 to USD 199 billion in 2015. MIMS is the No.1 medical information provider with 2.0 million healthcare professional membership in 13 countries across Asia. MIMS provides trusted clinical information on drugs and diseases, as well as timely medical news updates, helping healthcare professionals make informed decisions.
- Through its unparalleled database of medical professionals across Asia, MIMS conducts online surveys and market research to assist pharmaceutical marketers with the necessary market insights assess market potential, commercialise and optimize marketing outcomes.
- As a medical writer, you are required to ensure the quality of MIMS market research surveys, conduct meaningful analysis and create impactful reports in accordance to clients’ objectives.
- BA/BS degree in Life Sciences, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years’ relevant medical writing experience (particularly on biopharma / disease / drug development research)
- Sound medical/ marketing knowledge across a variety of disease areas
- Excellent skills in English writing and editing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate and conduct interviews with HCPs
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Prior work experience in a market research agency in South East Asia countries
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Yata Hidetaka (Registration No.: R1216038 )
•Prior work experience in a market research agency in South East Asia countries
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.