Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Medical Technician (Pathology/Histology) - OFFICE HOURS
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035684
EA License No 99C4599
- Perform routine histological tests in the Department of Pathology for use in the treatment and diagnosis of diseases
- Perform reception of laboratory specimens, assign charge codes and rejection of those that are unacceptable according to rejection criteria.
- Assist pathologist during trimming and evaluation of specimens.
- Able to gross simple and uncomplicated specimens according to guidelines.
- Perform various technical functions including processing, embedding, microtomy, routine and complex staining, mounting and labeling of prepared slides and block check.
- Perform frozen cryo- sectioning.
- Ensure proper maintenance of equipment, notify the appropriate personnel if equipment malfunction.
- Prepare and maintains all necessary reagents and stains according to proper specifications.
- Promptly carry out instruction(s) of senior staff with regard to work procedures and duties.
- Comply with good laboratory practice on all procedures in accordance with the laboratory protocols and SOPs.
- Comply with all requirements of the Laboratory Safety Manual.
- Min Diploma in Biomedical Science or equivalent
- Meticulous, have initiative and able to function effectively as a member of a team
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of multitasking and effective time management
- Able to function effectively as member of a team
michelle.lee@ recruitexpress.com.sg (R1440070)
Subject heading: Medical Technician (HML)
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599