Medical Sales Executive (Medical Equipment/Aesthetic)
Innomed Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029168
- An outdoor sales position promoting aesthetic equipment
- Primarily involved in scouting/opening new accounts
- Will also be required to do product demonstration of the equipment (training will be provided)
- Possess at least a Diploma / Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in any field
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Preferable Senior Executive specializing in Sales – Corporate or equivalent
- Beauty therapists with relevant professional qualifications are welcome
- Full-time positons(s) available
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Innomed Pte Ltd
About Innomed Pte Ltd
Established in 1984, The Innomed Group has been a leading regional distributor of medical & aesthetic equipment and cosmetic products. Innomed offers a wide range of technologically advanced lasers, pulsed-light, radiofrequency, acoustic waves, skin analysis & imaging, weight-management, rehabilitation and holistic exercise systems and professional skin care products. Premier brands distributed by the group include Syneron-Candela, Canfield Imaging, CoolTouch, Conbio a Cynosure Company, Daavlin, Ellman, Lasering, Marena, Palomar, Storz Medical, Theravant Corporation and iS Clinical.
Innomed takes pride in promoting evidence-based products that provide innovative and effective solutions along with a high level of comfort, safety, efficacy, speed, ease-of-use and reliability. These devices and products give physicians and other practitioners numerous treatment options to enhance their practices.
Backed by a team of dedicated sales, technical and customer support staff, Innomed is committed to on time delivery of quality products and services to all customers, driven by continual improvement to meet total customer satisfaction.
Since February 2010, Innomed Pte Ltd has been accredited with the ISO 9001:2008 Certification for operating an effective quality management system as well as the HSA TS-01: Good Distribution Practice for Medical Devices Certification for operating a good distribution practice in Singapore.
Headquartered in Singapore, Innomed's areas of activities include Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
We invite you to apply for the position of:
More Jobs from this employer