[NEW] Medical Production Supervisor (CleanRoom/ IQ OQ PQ/ ISO 13485) - (US MNC/ East/ S$5.5K)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987459
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. SLXP/ 02102014/ 16
- S$5,000, - S$5,500 + Gd Bonus!
- Good Company + Good Prospects!
- US Medical MNC/ East/ 5 Days
- Manufacturing/ Production/ Process/ ISO 13485/ US FDA/ Medical/ Pharma/ Cleanroom
Our client, a well-known and established company in the Manufacturing Industry specialising in Medical Device/ Life Sciences Industry is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as a Manufacturing/ Production Supervisor.
- Lead a team of Line Leaders and Operators to achieve the production goals and objectives
- Lead Lean Six Sigma and champion Kaizen activities in Production
- Ensure compliance of Medical Quality management system (ISO13485 & CGMP).
- Setup and start up a New Product Introduction or Product transfer line, including GMP line
- Lead in-process audit activities to ensure compliance of established procedures
- Ensure timely disposal of NCM parts and play a key role as a member of MRB team.
- Ensure all necessary Quality records are updated timely
- Plan and schedule Production Build to meet shipment requirement
- Work with purchasing team on production schedule, build plan and material availability
- Organize and manage cycle count in Production line.
- Analyze cycle count result and to implement appropriate corrective action for variances.
- Co-ordinate, plan and execute engineering evaluations run, collection of data etc.
- Compile monthly Production KMI related report such as scrap, downtime, productivity etc
- Track and maintain traceability records including TCO implementation and changes in process and/or corrective action implementation etc.
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience in a Medical/ Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
- Good experience in Six Sigma/ Lean Manufacturing and Total Quality Management.
- Trained in ISO 13485 and has experience in running a FDA regulated product manufacturing line
- Experienced in managing a Cleanroom environment.
- Knowledge of SAP or any other ERP system
- Must be organized, have good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Location: East (Transport provided from MRT)
- Working days: Monday - Friday (8am - 5.30pm)
- Salary: S$5,000 - S$5,500 or Higher / Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY TODAY:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Employer Ref.SLXP/ 02102014/ 16
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Travel Membership Consultant x 4 (PRC Customers / Plan DREAM VACATION / Sales w High Comms!)