Indesign Media Asia Pacific, is a niche design and architectural media house that produces award-winning events, print and online magazines in the Asia Pacific region with offices nationally in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong
Media Sales Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188031
You will be a part of our Singapore team, selling media advertising, and sponsorships across all our platforms within the design and architecture industry. We have leading brands in print, websites and annual Events in Singapore and Hong Kong. Working cohesively with the editorial team, you will be executing, activating and optimising campaigns for our existing and new clients, acting as Indesign’s ambassador in the Asia region. This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys media and proactive on the search to build the brand.
You will be expected to achieve individual goals/targets by implementing strategies and creating integrated media packages tailored to the client’s needs. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in media sales, preferably on business-to-business experience in selling events and /or print media and digital media sales would be an advantage. The love of Architecture and Interior Design will be perfect!
What will you do?
- Creating compelling and engaging offers to the clients to be involved in Singapore and Hong Kong Indesign Events as well as the other Indesign’s platform in print and digital.
- Building strong client relationships focusing on both sales and customer service
- Maintain and tighten close communication and negotiation with internal and external clients, thereby building good rapports and relationships, to update and provide accurate accounts information to sales team to support business decisions.
- Assist to draft proposals and contracts for relevant accounts, after which to follow up closely with the clients and ensure the deal is closed.
- Identify new business opportunities, plan, and set up meetings
- Approaching potential clients with the aim of winning new business
- Multitasking across client relationships and selling the products and become an Indesign’s agent in Asia market.
- Working as a team member and yet be autonomous
Events & Marketing
- Representing Indesign by attending Clients’ Events/Functions
- Manage prospects lists for titles under Indesign (Cubes, Lookbox Living, Indesign, Habitus, DQ) and co-ordinate with mailing house to ensure timely delivery of magazines to prospects, A&D database and relevant associates.
- To assist in carrying out any basic marketing and events activities
Your skills and experience
If you can demonstrate the criteria below, we want to hear from you:
- Background and/or know how in Architecture and Interior Design Industry prefable
- Proven track record of generating sales and representing a brand to clients
- Possess a high level of verbal, written and organisational Skills
Why you will love Indesign Media
At Indesign you will become part of a leading Asia-Pacific media house and have the opportunity to work for a global company. You will work with leading global brands and have support from a great team of dynamic and highly motivated individuals who are passionate about creating and delivering industry-leading event and content. There are lots of reasons to work at Indesign Media, but here’s a selection of what our team enjoys most:
- Regular industry functions to connect with clients.
- Chances to travel
- Creative, fun environment
Most importantly, being a boutique and independently owned media house with a global footprint allows our team to have the best of both worlds: an agile business where your opinion matters and the opportunity to learn on a global scale. Sounds like a great place to work? We think so. If you do too then we encourage you to apply. Please provide a cover letter and your CV.