IH Digital is Asia’s 360 Digital Marketing Agency with a strong presence in Southeast Asia and Greater China. Founded in 2006, we have 100 digital specialists that could cater to your diverse digital needs.
Our core competencies are Consultancy and Research, Social Media Marketing, Search Marketing, Digital Creative and Video Marketing, Digital Media Planning and Buying. We provide a strategic and synchronized 360 degree approach, focused on creating, distributing and amplifying meaningful and consistent content to a clearly-defined audience.
IH Digital has a diverse team that embrace integrity, passion, teamwork and customer focus. A culture that celebrates our diversity and brings together thinkers from all over Asia
For more information, please visit www.ihdigital.com
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032881
You are responsible for creating the communication strategy for an advertising campaign. They combine market data, qualitative research and product knowledge while crafting the digital media plan to enable the campaign to reach out to correct target audience in most efficient way via local and international sites. They are involved in working with a number of clients at the same time, and will need to identify the specific business needs for each one.
- Development and management of effective media plans and buys, with particular domestic China reach focus
- Builds objectives, strategies, plans and presentations; participates in sales pitches and tender calls
- Maintains media plans including changes, budgeting, execution
- Stays apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets
- Develops and fosters strong relationships with media partners
- Analyses web metrics, provides campaign effectiveness reports to clients, and recommends optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimizations
- Is passionate and articulate and can craft a compelling case/recommendation and present it to a client
- Understands how digital fits in the overall client marketing/media strategy
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities
- Works well in team structure
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Ideally, 2-3 years of agency experience or 3+ years media planning experience
- Strong mathematical abilities required
- Detail oriented and proficient at managing projects and able to multi-task, organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Experience using Google Analytics and other media tools
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
- Traditional media planning experience is welcome
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate about social media, send your resume with your current and expected salary via online.
All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential to be used for recruitment purposes only.