Media Communications/ PR Manager (US Broadcast MNC / 5 days / Serangoon)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032729
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. DTLH
• Leading Media Broadcasting MNC
• 5 Days a week/ Serangoon
• Min 8 years of working experience in Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Journalism
Our Client, is an established media broadcasting company.
• Work alongside our internal stakeholders, PR agencies and vendors in the region to coordinate the external communications needs for the region.
• Coordinate publicity programs including media events, media interviews and media meets.
• Draft, edit and distribute media materials, movie synopses and other publicity materials.
• Pitching story angles, interviews and reviews to the media and respond to media queries.
• Compile coverage reports.
• Manage inventory of premiums, collaterals and press screeners and related administrative functions
- Degree in Communications, Media Studies or Journalism.
- Min 8 years of working experience in Public Relations, Corporate Communications. Journalism or its related fields
- Strong command of written and communications in both English and Mandarin (to liaise with Chinese speaking markets).
- Experience with social media tools and managing social media campaigns is an advantage.
- Meticulous and organized.
- Goal-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to follow through on tasks under minimal supervision.
- Team-player with a positive attitude.
- Working Hours: 5 days per week
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is today one of the leading HR consultancies and recruitment agencies in Singapore, specialising in General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search.