Mechanical Technician(Plant Utility/ Pneumatic/Hydraulic)-(US MNC/ S$2.8K)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961669
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. SLXP / 07072014 / 1
- S$2500 - S$2,800
- US MNC/ Tuas (Transport provided from MRT)
- Mon to Fri 7.30am - 4.45pm (Able to do OT if required)
- Maintainance Technician/ Plant Utility/ Mechanical
Our client, a well-known and established US MNC in the manufacturing industry is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as a Senior Production Technician.
- Maintain the plant utility and equipment machinery so that they operate safely and efficiently to produce a quality product
- Perform mechanical troubleshooting and preventive maintainance (Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic systems)
- Follow the PM&R procedures and ensure all machines are operating to specifications.
- Maintain a good standard of housekeeping by regular cleaning of machines and floor, and disposing of the spoilage.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience
- Experience in maintainence of hydraulic and pneumatic system.
- Able to operate and handle Plant Utility Equipment
- Must be able to do OT if required
- Location: Tuas (Transport provided from MRT)
- Working days: Mon to Fri 7.30am - 4.45pm
- Salary: S$2,500 - S$2,800 or Higher / Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Employer Ref.SLXP / 07072014 / 1
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !