Bachy Soletanche Singapore Pte Ltd
Mechanical Engineer / Assistant Mechanical Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002956682
Support the Plant Manager in the following:
- Machinery maintenance planning, monitoring and execution;
- Co-ordinate the collection of machinery maintenance repair data and costs for analysis and prepare each individual machinery report on a weekly basis;
- Ensure all maintenance and repair works are done according to specifications, on schedule, within budget and properly recorded;
- Liaise internally between operations team with respect to machinery breakdowns or other matters;
- Co-ordinate the collection of data from operations team on auxiliary material and report on a weekly basis;
- Co-ordinate the receipt, maintaining and monitoring of machinery parts inventory.
- Candidate must possess at least a Minimum Diploma in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering or higher;
- Preferably with at least 3 years of working experience dealing with heavy machinery. Those who have experiences in machinery spare parts will have added advantage;
- Familiar with MS Office and knowledge of any ‘Enterprise Resource Planning’ (ERP) software will have added advantage;
- Resourceful with positive attitude and able to work independently;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Mechanical Engineer.