Mechanical Engineer (SBG Engg)
ST Electronics (Satcom & Sensor Systems) Pte. Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188988
Employer Ref. SBG Engg
- Design and development of mechanisms and electro-mechanical products and simple control systems.
- Components, materials and suppliers evaluation.
- Product realization, verification and validation.
- Engineering reports and documentation.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in product design.
- Sound Understanding and knowledge of physical principles.
- Strong understanding of practical and methodical design development through simulation, prototyping, testing and evaluation.
- Experience in the design of rotating mechanisms involving motors, bearings, preloading and different lubricating mechanisms, static and dynamic balancing etc.
- Use of solid modelling software like SolidWorks or ProE.
- Use of control systems design analysis software like Matlab.
- Structure analysis using FE methods.
- Precision fabrication and assembly process.
- Preferred experience in aerospace mechanisms.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Satcom & Sensor Systems) Pte. Ltd.
About ST Electronics (Satcom & Sensor Systems) Pte. Ltd.