CPG Corporation Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153700
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design of municipal or industrial water, wastewater and associated mechanical building services for clients
- Specific tasks include, engineering process definition and design, equipment sizing and selection
- Review of water chemistry, including report writing and client presentations
- Project team management from design to completion stage
- Support in business development
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in waste water pumping stations, water reclamation projects and building services for infrastructure projects
- Strong communication and writing skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CPG Corporation Pte Ltd
About CPG Corporation Pte Ltd
CPG Corporation (CPG Corp) is the corporatised entity of the former Singapore Public Works Department (PWD). With more than 2,000 talented individuals in the CPG group of companies, we are one of the leading development professionals in the Asia-Pacific region, providing a full spectrum of infrastructure & building development and management services.
Since 1833, we have contributed largely to the development and management of distinguished landmarks in Singapore. Some of our notable projects include the Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore Racecourse, National Gallery Singapore, Gardens by the Bay, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, the National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technological University campuses, and the Tuas and Woodlands Checkpoints.
Leveraging our strong track record and established Singapore brand name, CPG Corp today has expanded its portfolio to over 20 countries outside Singapore, with China, India and ASEAN being our key markets.
CPG Corp’s portfolio today is the epitome of professionalism and expertise in world-class infrastructure and building management.