HR Focus- Janice
Mechanical Engineer (west with Co transport/$2.8-3.7K/5 days/min 2 yrs exp)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959888
EA License No 13C6829
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 2-3 yrs exp and above
- Experience in chemical plant/pharmaceutical industry is advantageous
- Coordinate with engineers and scientists to scale-up new processes into the plant
- Updating of plant upgrade works in cad drawing and control of documents
- Maintain legal compliance for statutory equipments up to date in company plant
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to identify, correct and prevent deficiencies
- Plan and update on progress status water efficient management in plant
- Planning of predictive, Preventive maintenance on all the equipments in plant as per manufactures instruction manuals.
- Oversee routine preventive maintenance of plant equipment
- Assist in Process plant upgrade work activities.
- Assist to prepare project plan on plant modification and improvement works
- Identify and initiate safety non-compliance to safety committee.
- Develop and meet budget for maintenance of existing equipment
- Planning and updating of energy management program reports
- Maintain an overall plan to operate the plant in a safe manner
- Oversee and lead process safety management (PSM)
***Attractive remuneration with attractive benefits and career prospects awaits the right candidates, i am regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please click “Apply Now "and attach updated detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) with the following information:
3.Work experience in point form
5.Current and Expected Salary
6.Reason for Leaving
7.Date of availability
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Personnel MOM Reg. No :R1106272