CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Mechanical Design Engineer | CAD
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028575
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. EML
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide conceptual as well as detailed design of various modules of automation line.
- Communicate with customer for design review and other related project matters.
- Work closely with project Engineers in assembly, setup, troubleshooting and testing of equipment.
- Create & maintain necessary Engineering documentation required for the project.
- Preparation of design drafts
- Autonomous execution of complex design specifications in plant construction.
- Preparation of diagrams, sketches, lists of operating materials and simple construction drawings in plant construction.
- Preparation of complex specifications such as material excerpts for auxiliary parts.
- Implement technical and technological specifications and relationships in their work.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or Equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant design experience, candidates with more years of experience will be considered for senior positions
- Proficient in 2D and 3D CAD drafting tools
- BIM software proficiency will be an advantage
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to design equipment with mechanical, pneumatic and electronic systems.
- Willing to travel in the Asian Regions.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in factory automation systems.
- Good knowledge in Mechanical Engineering fundamentals.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply Now" or contact our office at +65 6318 9017 for a confidential discussion.
EA License No.: 08C2893 | REG No : R1657826 (Lee Feng Ru Esmond)