STMicroelectronics is a global leader in the semiconductor market serving customers across the spectrum of sense and power technologies and multimedia convergence applications. From energy management and savings to trust and data security, from healthcare and wellness to smart consumer devices, in the home, car and office, at work and at play, ST is found everywhere microelectronics make a positive and innovative contribution to people's life. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. In 2011, the Company’s net revenues were $9.73 billion. Further information on ST can be found at www.st.com.
Mask Techno Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984789
- Design data to reticles tapeout system development.
- Continues improvement on MRC/DRC flow for litho/etch/CMP process margin improvement.
- Continues improvement on reticle/wafer layout data extraction flow for Litho/Metro/T84/EWS/Final Test.
- Maintain & improve data exchange flow with supplier, internal & external customers.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or other relevant engineering or science discipline is required. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 2 years of IC design house or semiconductor fab experience
- Strong scripting skills is a must in one or more of the following: Perl, C, Bash, Ruby or Python.
- Experience in linux/redhat system, MySQL, PHP & Java.
- Experience with CAD flow for layout/ tapeout, NPI in related areas such as mask data preparation, inline metrology, reticle construction, reticle frame building and/or OPC in a semiconductor fab or foundry will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented & strong analytical skill.
- Proficiency with layout & layout analysis software tools like Virtuoso, Calibre, CalibreDRV, or Lavis, is a plus.
Please indicate clearly the position you are applying for in the subject title of your application