EPS Consultants Pte Ltd
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (EPS) is your trusted HR partner and a leading recruitment and search firm based in Singapore.
We specialize in providing the following services:-
1. Recruitment and staff placement
2. Executive Search and Headhunting
3. Contract Staffing and temping Services
4. Foreign Staff Recruitment
5. HR Consulting and advisory services
Our range of services include full-time placements and contract staffing across all industries. We have successfully placed candidates for all job levels for industries ranging from information technology, finance, banking, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics to sales and marketing etc.
**Mary Openings** Project Coordinator, Mobile Networks
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953120
Project Coordinator, Mobile Network Access (Contract)
Realise your full potential with Asia's leading communications group. While we take pride in our 130-year heritage, our philosophy is to always look forward and evolve. Today, we are a leader in cutting-edge ICT innovation and digital advances, powered by a vast network of offices in countries and territories across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the USA. Come be a part of our dynamic organisation as we create the infocomms landscape of the future.
- To execute plan to comb all existing mobile sites and identify safety hazards through site survey with term contractors and safety officer.
- To liaise and coordinate with building owner (BO) and authority (URA, SLA, DSTA, etc) for timely site survey.
- Liaise with town councils for rooftop access and co-ordinate all rooftop access payment to town councils with Admin.
- Co-ordinate with mobile operators for co-site and to liaise with them for cost-sharing for the safety enhancement.
- To verify quotation, advise Admin team to raise SO/SE timely and ensure the commissioning of the cost to asset upon acceptance/final payment.
- Plan and track spending against budget and to ensure the recommended safety solution is cost effective with low maintenance.
- To manage the term contractors to deliver and to follow the best practice for all safety installation works.
- Co-ordinate with relevant internal departments such as radio planning team (RNP) and MNA project teams to synergize any concurrent activities to avoid visiting the site several times.
- Co-ordinate with the site acquisition management (SAM) to ensure that the lease agreement will be renewed and identify those sites that have plan for enbloc or demolition to avoid going ahead with safety enhancement.
- Co-ordinate with Sino Huawei /Base Station Maintenance (BSM) for safety site acceptance and handling over the As-built document upon completion. To prepare integration scripts for base station commissioning and integration.
- To provide accurate detailed updates promptly when requested for activities and tasks assigned
- To update the SIM database upon completion of the WSH enhancement integration.
- Minimum a Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Communication Engineering from a recognized institution or equivalent.
- Have good supervisory skill and has experience in project co-ordination work.
- Have knowledge of cellular mobile technology and experience working with MS Office applications will be advantage.
- Be willing to work with tight timeline and occasionally on weekend and after office hours for some base station sites.
- Be willing to undertake short or long term overseas assignment when required
- Singaporeans Only
How to Apply
Interested applicants please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to Shiori: (R1549771)
Do state your availability, current and expected salaries in your resume.
*We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified*