Fugro is the world’s leading, independent provider of geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions for large constructions, infrastructure and natural resources.
We collect data on topography, soil composition and environmental conditions, both on and offshore. We organise the acquired data and add value through processing, interpretation and visualisation. In addition, we provide geo-related design, asset inspection and integrity advice. Our services are critical to our clients for the entire life-cycle of their large construction and infrastructure projects.
Fugro works around the globe, predominantly in energy and infrastructure markets, employing approximately 12,000 employees in around 60 countries.
In 2015 Fugro’s revenue amounted to around EUR 2.4 billion. Fugro is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Marketing & Tendering Executive (Onshore Division)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959111
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Business Project Team with marketing, tendering and proposal submission
- Support sales and marketing activities
- Filing and records-keeping of all tenders and proposals
- Assist to put up quotes to potential customers
- Assist in quotation preparation to potential customers
- Maintain/update customer database/marketing collaterals
- Prepare monthly marketing report
- Any other duties as assigned
- Minimum Degree in Business/Marketing/Civil Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in Marketing/Tendering related work
- Customer focused, resourceful and good team player