100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 11C4078
Marketing Support Intern (3-6months)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027844
EA License No 16S8107
Employer Ref. AAA
At SearchAsia, there are no clones. Whatever your background, wherever you come from, you can expect every encouragement to share your perspectives and make your ideas a reality.
We see the everyday as a bar that needs to be raised constantly. A career with SearchAsia is more than just a day job. It's an opportunity to join an organization who tackles real business issues. Our consultants are geared to partner the multinational firms and anticipate the demands in talent sourcing projects across Asia.
You'll also find highly motivated and amazing people, working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious.
The role of a Marketing Intern will involve:
- Collaborate closely with senior consultants on client support and market development activities
- Suppport market research and analysis project
- Ad-hoc administration duties
What we seek:
- Good written and spoken communication
- Strong research skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Well organized. Able to multi-task
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Results driven and enjoy people interaction
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
Interested applicants, please send your resume with a recent photo and state your availability in your application.
Charlene Tan Pek Koon (R1109002)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.