As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Marketing Specialist / Salary $2600 / MNC / Performance bonus / West / No Sales
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002952967
EA License No. 01C4394
My client is an American multinational consumer goods company. They serve almost 5 billion customers in over 180 different countries. They have 23 different brands with annual sales of $1 billion to $10 billion and 14 with sales of $500 million to $1 billion.
- Assist marketing function in owning and leading end to end artwork process for base and customization artwork
- Leasing and owning the claims approval (CAM) process, and subsequently developing master and local copies
- Co-ordinating the processes and systems to match overall timelines
- Participate in artwork review meetings to address, resolve, and/or escalate issues for decisions as needed
- Managing the Purchase to Payment Process for the Marketing Team - including PO creating, co-ordination with Accounts Payable (when necessary) & Goods Received.
- Salary up to $2600
- Performance bonus of 1 month salary
- 6 months contract (renewable)
- $350 of medical reimbursement
- $150 of dental reimbursement
- Annual leave and Medical leave
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing or relevant design background
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Meticulous and willing to learn
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Jin Vatenkeist EA Personnel Registration No. 1219269