MARKETING & PUBLICITY EXECUTIVE/ MANAGER
ODYSSEY DANCE THEATRE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003155682
This involves doing market research on your customers, analyzing their needs, and making strategic decisions about which productions to offer (individually or as a season), as well as ticket pricing and promotion.
You will create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers and work on a variety of products, including websites, ebooks, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity, etc.
You will also develop the overall layout and production design for publications. Publications may include an in-house newsletter, season brochure and brochures about the company and its services (such as educational programs, festivals, etc.). Publications may be either print or electronic.
Marketing & Publicity Responsibilities
• Write, edit and produce newsletters, brochures, direct marketing pieces and other printed material.
• Create and determine publicity/press relations plan to generate continued greater awareness for the company and support any overall marketing initiatives.
• Cultivate and maintain media contacts in order to generate relevant stories, interviews and other media coverage for the company.
• Write news releases, articles, calendar listings, and public service announcements, ensuring consistency and accuracy.
• Coordinate and oversee photo sessions for marketing purposes.
• Coordinate handling of reviewers, including contacting them, securing comp tickets, and compiling press packets.
• Maintain and update the company's website, or work closely with the person who does this.
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Create images that identify a product or convey a message
• Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
• Select colours, images, text style, layout and present the design to the art director
• Incorporate changes recommended by the art director into the final design
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- A diploma or degree or in Media, Design, Mass Communications or Marketing from a recognized institute
- A good command of English. Fluency in other languages is an added advantage
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Experience with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ODYSSEY DANCE THEATRE LTD
About ODYSSEY DANCE THEATRE LTD
More Jobs from this employer