Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Marketing Operations- Insurance Industry (Up to $3500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984692
EA License No 99C4599
Our client is an established Insurance Firm
- Perform reconciliation duties to ensure gifts redemption issued corresponds with gift merchants’ documentation
- Perform independent checks of campaign setup before campaign fulfillment cycles;
- Assist in preparation of campaign data for external delivery;
- Review and validate gift redemption letters or any campaign documentation issued
- Provides oversight on data integrity and ensure data security is maintained between respective business units and external delivery
- Perform scanning, reconciliation and data entry for returned redemption letters from external gift merchants
- Maintains customer campaign rewards data and reports, e.g. fulfillment cycles, reconciliation tracking;
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders including campaign managers and administrators, external printers and other external gift merchants; and
- Responsible for completing delegated ad hoc tasks accurately, on-time.
- Diploma holders in Business Administration
- At least 3 years or more of relevant working experience, in handling transactions and operational work;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes (especially for Excel)
- Clear written & verbal communication skills
Interested candidates, please email detailed resumes in MS word format to
Attention all resumes to Liyana (Nur Syamimi Liyana Binti Ab Lateb) (R1654604)
Short listed candidates will be notified