EVERGREEN SHIPPING (S) PTE LTD (EGS) was incorporated on 24 October 2000 for the purpose of representing EVERGREEN MARINE CORP. (TAIWAN) LTD, ITALIA MARITTIMA S.p.A and HATSU MARINE (UK) LTD, shipping activities in Singapore.
Evergreen Shipping is committed to continually improve the level of service and efficiencies to all our Customers as well as to our Principals
We are also committed to develop our staffs to ensure that we are better equipped to meet the challenges of the changing shipping industry. We believe that our future lies in the strength of our people and their knowledge.
We seek individuals who are dynamic, committed and posses a high standard of professionalism to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958289
- To carry out quality sales visit and provide necessary assistance to existing customers
- To monitor and report on competitor’s activities to principal.
- Corresponds with overseas offices
- Monitoring of outstanding payment from credit companies
- Delivery of B/L and Debit notes to credit accounts
- Submission of vessel prospects to principal for space control and monitoring of allocations.
- Diploma holder
- No experience required / On-The Job Training will be provided
- Working experience in Logistics provider or warehousing / supply chain department of other industries will be an added advantage
- Independent and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong planning and organization skills and resourceful
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, organize within timelines
- Pro-active and initiative
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- IT and internet savvy
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Knowledge of general office practice and business etiquette
- Working hours 8:30am - 5:30pm/ 5 day work week
- Possess own vehicle
Please indicate your current / expected salary and validity of class 3 driving license in your resume (Ms Word) format.
Please do not click “Quick Apply”
We regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be notified.