RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
MARKETING MANAGER - FMCG (UP TO $6,000 + BONUS/ TUAS/ MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958526
EA License No 04C4142
- Up To $6,000 + ATTRACTIVE BENEFITS + BONUS!
- TUAS! MNC!
- FMCG/ BEVERAGE
Our Client, FMCG/ Food & Beverage leading MNC company is looking for suitable candidate to join them as Marketing Manager!
- Responsible for planning, managing and developing marketing plans, strategies and campaigns to achieve company’s objectives
- Identify and champion new product opportunities and promotional programs to ensure effective execution of the brand objectives
- Ensure consistency in the delivery of brand promise, strengthen brand awareness and improve current brand representation
- Plan and execute product launches, trade shows and events and to manage overall marketing activities including advertising, promotion and public relations
- Analyse market and competitor trends and implement changes in marketing plan as required
- Support market business plans to ensure achievement of sales and profit objectives
- Effectively manage budget and evaluate expenditure, ROI, marketing research, and achievement of local KPI’s
- Maintain the relationship with customers and improve customer satisfaction
- Degree in Marketing/ Marketing Communications or equivalent from an accredited institution
- At least 5 years of working experience in marketing, with substantial marketing exposure in FMCG or Food/ Beverage Industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good supervisory, planning and execution skills
- Effective team management and development
- Self-motivated, resourceful and with high level of initiative
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets
- Possess high analytical skills to examine local market situation
- Able to work independently
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms. April Tan (R1653620) **
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure Work Permit, EP or S pass. If you would require a Work Permit, EP or S pass, please do not apply.