Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Marketing Manager, Contract (CRM / eCommerce)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982224
EA License No 08C2893
- Plan, execute and optimize campaigns in AdWords.
- Develop and run testing programs to drive continuous ROI improvement in click through rate and eCommerce conversion rate of campaigns.
- Project management of email campaigns from start to end including stakeholder engagement, customer segmentation/targeting, test plan, and rollout with local country stakeholders.
- Drive growth of CRM revenue (annual email goals) and CRM email growth (dbase growth plan) via execution of CRM Quarterly plan and new initiatives.
- Interface between regional and country marketing, CRM and merchandising team for all existing and planned campaigns.
- Coordinate email as an integral part of an omni-channel customer contact strategy.
- Ensure tracking and methodology on all campaigns as part of media mix.
- Support the growth and quality of a database via identifying opportunities to clean, de-duplicate, append new data to maximize the collection prospects
- 5-7 years proven expertise in CRM and e-marketing, specifically in SEM / Paid Search hands on experience with AdWords.
- Candidate with regional experience will be a plus.
- Minimum qualification of Degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent
Reference number: #44351 - JY
As this position is urgent, kindly email detailed CV attention to JY with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
More jobs available HERE!
Capita Pte Ltd
EA License No.: 08C2893
Wong Chee Ann Jacky R1107106